Our research priorities are:
- Conceptual material development in the field of Organic Bioelectronics, Organic/Hybrid Photovoltaics, All solid-state Batteries and Polymeric Thermoelectrics
- Creation and manipulation of interfaces to fulfil specific applications in organic and hybrid thin film devices (OPVs, OFETs, OECTs, TEG, Batteries)
- Structural to functional control on all length scales - from nanoscopic to mesoscopic and macroscopic levels - utilizing diverse intermolecular interactions of aggregation and segregation.
- Interplay of chemical structure, morphology and device characteristics
- Control from molecular to mesoscopic to macroscopic levels